I hope you are spending a very good weekend ! The weather in France is absolutely gorgeous and I am currently spending the weekend reading in the sun !
You can follow me on Instagram or Goodreads if you would like to see what I have been reading recently !
An other info : I have finally created a twitter account to interact with you ! I would love to follow you so feel free to leave the link to your twitter accounts in the comments below !!
I have been watching to my old stories on Instagram lately and I was looking as all the books I marked as read on Goodreads so far and it made me think of so much good moments ! That’s why I have decided to try to keep more memories and here are my top tips to do so :
- Make a photos album : I already mentioned that I am making photos albums with my boyfriend so you can look back and remind all the best moment we have spent together ! I would say don’t keep albums for travel photos but create some with all the pictures you like and make you happy ! I love to look at cute pictures even if they were taken on an impromptu date or on a walk near where we live !
- Take some pictures : This summer I really want to get a disposable camera and make photos all summer long and have the surprise of what I would have taken at the end of the summer ! I love the concept of a disposable camera and if you love the idea of taking the picture only once and you don’t want to put money toward a Polaroid it could be a great idea for you !
- Have your memory notebook : I decided to have a notebook where I would write my thoughts on books and movies I liked ! I love to see my old Goodreads reviews and for me a book make me think about so much memories of where I read it what was happening in my life at this moment… I think you can write down your best memories in a book so you can look back to it in a few years !
- Take holiday notes : I do take notes when I am traveling I know it sounds weird … I take note on what we ate what you enjoyed the most, what we were surprised by… And I love looking back at those little notes which are way too funny
- Film mini clips : As I mentioned I love watching my Instagram stories back ! I think taking little clips of your summer is one of the best way to keep memories because videos feel so much more « alive » than photos !
How do you keep your memories ?